2016-2019 Strategic Plan
Friday, November 11
Women’s Advocates has launched a three-year strategic plan that builds on its role as a leader in the domestic violence field. The Board of Directors and staff of Women’s Advocates are committed to using the strategic plan to guide decision-making and measure successes. The board and staff envision a society free from violence where all individuals and families are safe and can live productive and healthy lives.
- Continue to provide and expand emergency shelter and related housing assistance for individuals and families who experience violence.
- Continue to deliver a continuum of programs and services that reflect best or promising practices in preventing and addressing domestic
- Increase community engagement and education.
- Fully deploy the expertise, connections and resources of the Board of Directors in achieving Women’s Advocates
- Ensure high quality partnership and volunteer opportunities that benefit both the volunteers, partners, and Women’s
- Ensure that Women’s Advocates financial position sustains and advances excellence, growth, and innovation.
- Implement the Continuous Quality Improvement Plan to refine the organizations policies and procedures that support continued excellence.
Wednesday, February 1
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month. Women’s Advocates will be visiting schools and other locations to raise public awareness about teen dating violence. For more information about Teen Dating Violence, visit www.breakthecycle.org/how-common-dating-abuse.
Saturday, April 1
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Women’s Advocates joins victim advocacy organizations and public safety agencies nationwide to raise public awareness about sexual violence and to educate communities on how to prevent it. More information will become available shortly. If you have any questions about how you can help spread awareness, please call or […]
Tuesday, April 18