2016-2019 Strategic Plan
Friday, November 11
Women’s Advocates has launched a three-year strategic plan that builds on its role as a leader in the domestic violence field. The Board of Directors and staff of Women’s Advocates are committed to using the strategic plan to guide decision-making and measure successes. The board and staff envision a society free from violence where all individuals and families are safe and can live productive and healthy lives.
- Continue to provide and expand emergency shelter and related housing assistance for individuals and families who experience violence.
- Continue to deliver a continuum of programs and services that reflect best or promising practices in preventing and addressing domestic
- Increase community engagement and education.
- Fully deploy the expertise, connections and resources of the Board of Directors in achieving Women’s Advocates
- Ensure high quality partnership and volunteer opportunities that benefit both the volunteers, partners, and Women’s
- Ensure that Women’s Advocates financial position sustains and advances excellence, growth, and innovation.
- Implement the Continuous Quality Improvement Plan to refine the organizations policies and procedures that support continued excellence.
Wednesday, October 11
Save the date - October 11th from 11:30am to 1:00pm!