International Women’s Day
Monday, March 6
In celebration of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, Women’s Advocates is thrilled that the community is interested in supporting our cause by donating needed items. If you would like to make a donation, here are some of the ways you can help:
- Bring us new and gently used Women’s Pajamas and casual wear. Schedule your donation drop off by emailing Shirley!
- Make a financial contribution to support our programs.
- Host a party to raise awareness among your friends and family.
- Schedule an Education Presentation at your school, business, or organization.
- Take ACTION with the Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
Thank you for your interest in supporting Women’s Advocates as we collectively celebration International Women’s Day on March 8th!Back to News & Events
Sunday, April 30
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Women’s Advocates joins victim advocacy organizations and public safety agencies nationwide to raise public awareness about sexual violence and to educate communities on how to prevent it. More information will become available shortly. If you have any questions about how you can help spread awareness, please call or […]
Wednesday, October 11