Find help for Yourself or Others
Need help? Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 651-227-8284.
The crisis line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide counseling and referrals for individuals who are:
- in need of a safe place to stay
- in a domestic abuse situation and don’t know what to do
- looking for general legal information or attorney referrals
- having problems with public assistance, attorneys, or housing
- in need of someone to talk to.
Community Resources for victims/survivors escaping Domestic Violence
Outreach & Education
We are passionate about creating awareness surrounding domestic violence and providing education in our community. Women’s Advocates’ staff is available to give free presentations to schools, community groups, companies, and organizations.
Call 651-726-5233 for questions.