Women’s Advocates is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your monetary support is tax deductible. Visit our Guidestar page to find recent 990 forms and organizational information. To donate, see the various options below.
Checks can be made out to Women’s Advocates, Inc. and mailed to:
588 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
One Time Donation
Make a one-time, monetary contribution to Women’s Advocates online.
Make a monthly or recurring donation to Women’s Advocates.
If you’d like your employer to match your gift or if you’d like to host a fundraising event to benefit Women’s Advocates, please contact Women’s Advocates’ Development Director at 651-726-5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-Kind Donations, Wish List, & Donation Drives
For the safety of our staff, shelter, and residents, deliveries of donation drive items must be previously approved and scheduled in advance.
We are not accepting individual in-kind donations of used items at this time.
However, we have recently created an Amazon Wish List for new, essential items of which we are always in need. We welcome donations from this list – items of similar styles/brands are also welcome.
If you have questions about this list or item donations in general, please reach out to email@example.com. When shopping Amazon (for items on this list or in your personal shopping), make sure to use our Amazon Smile link (http://bit.ly/smileWA). Using this link results in a donation from Amazon of 0.5% of eligible product costs.
Throughout the year, we seek donations of Target and Cub Foods Gift Cards to support the immediate needs of the families living here and our Aftercare program families.
If you would like to host a group or workplace donation drive for essential needs or special projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
What your gift will do.
$50 provides 2 months of education and support groups for each resident
$100 provides 1 month of program supplies for the children’s program
$200 ensures each resident cares for their personal needs during their stay (ID, work uniforms, etc)
$500 provides basic necessities and supplies for 2 children at the shelter
$1,000 provides a security deposit and rent support for a family leaving the shelter
For the safety of our staff, shelter, and residents, donated holiday items must be approved in advance and deliveries must be scheduled.
Each holiday season, we seek community support to fulfill shelter and resident needs, including:
- Adopt a Family: Provide holiday cheer in the form of gifts for families in our Transitional Housing & Aftercare programs who have recently left our shelter. Family wish lists will be provided closer to the holidays.
- Note: We have reached our capacity for Adopt A Family participants this year. Our highest need this Holiday Season is Target Gift Cards.
- Gifts: Our priorities for our residents this holiday season include:
- New lounge-wear (robes, slippers, flip flops, women’s and children’s pajamas sets)
- Target Gift Cards to help residents shop for personal holiday gifts for their families and fulfill immediate resident needs year-round.
- New children’s toys
- For storage purposes, we ask that donated toys be smaller in size
If you are interested in supporting Women’s Advocates this holiday season, contact email@example.com or 651-726-5212 to coordinate.