July 2018 Women’s Advocates Newsletter
Tuesday, July 31
To view our July 2018 Newsletter, click here.
- –Courage to Fly Luncheon Invitation
- -At the Shelter: Circle of Togetherness
- -Did You Know?: Domestic Violence Articles & Education
- –Women’s Advocates’ Blog Update
- -Volunteer Appreciation & Needs
- -How to Help!
Back to News & Events
Monday, October 22
Join Women’s Advocates in person or online for an educational panel on recognizing the signs of domestic abuse. On October 22nd from 6-8pm CST at the Wilder Foundation at 451 Lexington Parkway N in Saint Paul, and broadcast live on Facebook, you’ll hear from panelists in law enforcement, advocacy, midwifery care, sexual health, and […]
Saturday, November 10
The Guild of Middle Eastern Dance is pleased to announce they are having their 12th annual fundraiser for Women’s Advocates Shelter. See live performances from local artists!