September 2018 Newsletter – Women’s Advocates
Thursday, September 27
Click HERE to view our September 2018 Newsletter
- -Oct 22nd Educational Panel: “Six Degrees of Connection”
- -Women’s Advocates all-staff retreat
- –#PurplePurseChallenge 2018 – You can help!
- -Did you know? Domestic Violence Articles & Education
- –Women’s Advocates Blog Update: “The Proof is in the Pudding: When Domestic Violence Victims Are Forced to Substantiate Their Experiences”
- -Volunteer Needs
- -How to Help!
- -Donation Needs
Monday, October 22
Join Women’s Advocates in person or online for an educational panel on recognizing the signs of domestic abuse. On October 22nd from 6-8pm CST at the Wilder Foundation at 451 Lexington Parkway N in Saint Paul, and broadcast live on Facebook, you’ll hear from panelists in law enforcement, advocacy, midwifery care, sexual health, and […]
Saturday, November 10
The Guild of Middle Eastern Dance is pleased to announce they are having their 12th annual fundraiser for Women’s Advocates Shelter. See live performances from local artists!