Find help for Yourself or Others
Need help? Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 651-227-8284.
Women’s Advocates’ crisis line is answered by trained advocates who are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Advocates are able to provide support, counseling, and referrals for individuals who are:
- in need of emergency shelter
- in a domestic abuse situation and don’t know what to do
- looking for general legal information or attorney referrals
- looking for resources to find safe housing options
- in need of someone to talk to
Don’t have access to a telephone? You can reach our trained Crisis and Resource Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The option to text 911 is now available statewide in Minnesota.
Not sure where to start? Online resources are a helpful way to navigate the process of finding help and staying safe.
- What is domestic violence?
- Warning signs of an abusive person
- Healthy relationships
- Unhealthy relationships
- How you can help victims of domestic violence
- Safety planning
- Creating your own safety plan
- Internet safety tips
- Social media safety tips
- General resources
- Legal resources
- Shelter resources
- Food resources