Women’s Advocates 45th Anniversary Luncheon
Our annual major benefit luncheon recognizes Domestic Violence Awareness Month. We will have community leaders, partners, and supporters gathered for lunch on Oct. 11th to learn more about our work, update them on our successes, and invite them to help us continue sheltering 50 domestic violence survivors daily while educating thousands throughout the community each year and sustaining safety for dozens of families throughout the Twin Cities who have recently left shelter. Additionally, this year’s event is titled “Women’s Advocates 45th Anniversary Luncheon” as we enter our 45th year sheltering women and children escaping domestic violence.
If you’d like to host a table of ten guests, you can select that option at the link above and we will be in touch. We also seek sponsors for this event. Please reach out to email@example.com if interested or with questions.
- Emcee’d by classical radio host Lynne Warfel
- Piano Accompaniment by Rev. Carl Walker
- Songs from Camphor Women’s Chorale
- A story of courage from a former resident
- A preview of Twin Cities PBS history documentary about Women’s Advocates