Get Shelter, Talk to Someone
Chat live with our crisis resource advocate here.
Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 651-227-8284.
Women’s Advocates’ crisis line is answered by trained advocates who provide support and referrals for individuals who are:
- in need of emergency shelter
- in a domestic abuse situation and don’t know what to do
- looking for general legal information or referrals
- looking for resources to find safe housing options
- in need of someone to talk to
Don’t have access to a telephone? You can reach our trained Crisis Resource Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org. The option to text 911 is now available statewide in Minnesota and other states. You can also explore our Online Resource Hub with national and local resources.
Explore our resource hub