Get Shelter, Talk to Someone
Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 651-227-8284.
Women’s Advocates’ crisis line is answered by trained advocates who provide support and referrals for individuals who are:
- in need of emergency shelter
- in a domestic abuse situation and don’t know what to do
- looking for general legal information or referrals
- looking for resources to find safe housing options
- in need of someone to talk to
Don’t have access to a telephone? You can reach our trained Crisis Resource Advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org. The option to text 911 is now available statewide in Minnesota and other states.
Call Crisis Line