- This event has passed.
Fundraiser: Community Dinner through Eureka Compass Vegan Food!
This Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Women’s Advocates invites you to help us raise $25,000 to support those affected by sexual and domestic violence here in our community.
We will be partnering with Eureka Compass Vegan Food for a community dinner on the 24th of April. Come out and support, half the proceeds raised will go to our campaign. These funds will be used to continue to support our:
- Emergency shelter and advocacy services
- 24/7 crisis line
- Violence prevention education programs
- Along with resources devoted to sexual assault and its aftermath
You can also give directly through our GiveMN campaign: https://www.givemn.org/story/Saam
Details of the fundraising event:
Date: Saturday, April 24th, 2021
Food pick-up times available from 11am-7pm.
Location: 629 Aldine St., Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Call Colin 651-600-0419
- Follow/DM on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eureka_compass_vegan_food/
- Website: https://eurekacompassveganfood.com/
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The menu for Saturday, April 24th, 2021: “Pay what you can/want”
- Fresh romaine salad with creamed radish dressing
- Quinoa congee with crispy mushrooms and chili oil blend
- Roasted mixed beets
- Lentil, quinoa & chia cabbage rolls with lemon, black pepper, parsley oil
- Lemony black pepper and chia cookies
Baked good options (quantities will be limited): **they are NOT pay what you want- note the prices**
- Plain croissants $3.50 (not GF)
- Lemon Curd & Mild Chile filled coissants $4.50 (not GF)
- GF Lemon Parsley Poppy Muffins $3.50
*Add up to 6 of any baked goods onto your order, no more than 18 (6 of each) total baked goods to any order.
Information on the dinner!!!
- No suggested cost for the meal. It is pay what you want/can.
- **50% of the funds will be going to Women’s Advocates
- If anyone needs a free meal(s), let Colin know!
HOW TO ORDER:
Send an email to email@example.com
Include this information:
- Pick up time (must be a specified time between 11am-7pm)
- The number of meals you want:
- Any baked goods you want:
- How much you’d like to contribute ($$)
***Important: Orders must be received by noon on Wednesday, 4/21 – claim yours now!
About payment: Colin prefers to send invoices out beforehand, but you can pay cash at the time of pick up- please include that info in the email. Colin asks that you let us know how much you will be paying, even if you are contributing cash on the day of because this allows for accurate accounting of expenses and the amount of donation made to Women’s Advocates.