Transforming Abusive Behaviors Panel
Webinar Date: Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
Webinar Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM CST
*Please note that all events are listed in CENTRAL U.S. time (CST/CDT), please enter your city here to confirm the correct time for your time zone: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Register here: Zoom
Cost: None! It is free! However, you can donate here.
In this 90 minute conversation, the featured speakers will engage in a conversation about:
- Existing avenues for victim-survivors of domestic violence to seek justice (within and without the judicial/carceral systems)
- Promoting accountability and transformation for abusers through intervention programs and other community-based measures
- The role of restorative justice and prison abolition in the movement to end domestic violence
- Best practices for supporting the choices and safety of victim-survivors who do not want to involve the court system in their justice/healing process\
- Amirthini Keefe, Executive Director of MN Domestic Abuse Project
- Scott Miller, Domestic Abuse Intervention Project
- Laura Anderson, Domestic Violence Restorative Circles Coordinator, Men as Peacemakers
Please email our outreach team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns or requests.