If you are in need of resources and safety tips during the COVID-19 virus outbreak, start here.
Resources on Women’s Advocates services:
- Women’s Advocates Flyer (advertises our crisis line, great for bulletin boards): click here to view/print
- Women’s Advocates Tri-Fold (advertises our crisis line, includes signs of abuse, safety planning info etc.): click here to view/print
- Women’s Advocates Crisis Cards (smaller cards including our crisis line number and website): click here to view/print
Condensed Local Resources with a domestic violence focus:
- Minnesota-Specific Local Resource ONE PAGE Tri-Fold. Includes resources for housing, lease, legal, budget/credit, and aftercare: click here to view/print
- Youth/Young Adult Minnesota-Specific Resource ONE PAGE Tri-Fold. Includes resources, safety tips, safety planning, and more: click here to view/print
- Minnesota-Specific 60 page resource guide: includes more in-depth resources for housing, lease, legal, budget/credit, and aftercare: click here to view/print
Comprehensive 90 page National/Minnesota Resource Hub: click here to view
- This document is organized by topic including: Sexual Assault/Stalking Victim Resources, Sex Trafficking/Prostitution Resources, DV Groups, Legal Services, Mental Health Services, Emergency Shelters, Supportive/Transitional/Affordable Housing, Emergency Assistance Services, Child Services, Youth Services, Senior Citizens, Disability Services, Health, LGBTQ+ Services, Services for Men, Transportation, Furniture, Childcare Resources, Clothing Resources, Community Advocacy, Family Support Services, Employment Services, Debt Management Resources, and more!