Women’s Advocates Education and Outreach Team provides the community with information on how to recognize domestic violence, support survivors and hold abusive people accountable, and connect survivors with relevant resources for their healing journey.
- View our library of curated recorded webinars, workshops, and engaging educational opportunities by visiting our YouTube channel here.
- Register for an upcoming live training online via Zoom or explore our in-person offerings by visiting our Events Calendar here.
- Register in advance for any of our upcoming Domestic Violence 101 webinars for yourself or incoming employees to your organization. The upcoming Domestic Violence 101 webinars are Friday, August 5th; Friday, October 2nd; and Friday, December 2nd.
- Request any of our 5 foundational offerings (60-90 minute options) for your group or organization by reading the presentation descriptions here.
- Domestic Violence 101
- How Domestic Violence and Homelessness Impacts Survivors’ Mental Health
- How to Support Children Through Abuse Related Trauma
- All About Safety Planning
- Healthy Relationship Building Blocks